At our warehouses and logistics centers all over Japan, our data system ensures seamless service for everything from incoming and outgoing freight handling to storage (inventory control) and logistics processing.
Description of Services
Features of Storage and Logistics Processing
- The MLP system (our third-party logistics data system) provides centralized information management on incoming and outgoing cargo, storage conditions, etc.
- We provide logistics processing-inspection, label attaching, dividing into small lots, assembly of semi-finished products, etc.-meeting our customers' needs.
- We suggest ideas for efficiently operating logistics centers and stock point warehouses, to help optimize warehouse operations.
We recommend this service to the following customers:
- Customers wishing to carry out centralized information management for storage and logistics processing at their various logistics centers.
- Customers wishing to outsource fluctuating logistics processing such as inspection, assembly, etc.
- Customers wishing to operate their logistics center efficiently and optimize their supply chain.
A Broad Logistics Network
Our comprehensive logistics centers offer not only storage but also logistics processing and cargo delivery throughout Japan. We have temperature-controlled warehouses, bonded warehouses and warehouses for hazardous goods. Our warehouses are also equipped with filling machines, overhead cranes and other machinery to handle the specific characteristics of your cargo, providing total support for your logistics needs.
Examples of Logistics Processing
Here are some examples of logistics processing-inspection, label attaching, dividing into small lots, assembly of semi-finished products, etc.-to meet our customers' needs.
Repackaging and inspection of automobile parts
We offer such services as delivery with Kanban method, repackaging and inspection for automobile parts.
Assorting operations for daily necessities
We handle daily necessities seamlessly with a system support from warehousing to shipping including picking, inspection, assorting and packaging.